Zim Club Optimist
The Zim Club Opti utilizes the same hull as our Pro Optimist. Our spar and blade package make this an affordable and high quality entry-level Optimist dinghy for beginners, yacht clubs, and other learn to sail programs. Zim Optimsit sailboats come with a USODA registration, sail number, and one year membership for new members. We specialize in fleet replacement. Contact us to see how we can get your club a new fleet at the lowest cost possible.
- IODA approved and measured hull
- White gelcoat with grey non-skid
- Biaxial cloth hull promotes optimum strength characteristics
- Hull bonded with superior structural adhesive to ensure stiffness
- Extensive attention to finish detail
- Harken Carbo blocks
- Epoxy foils
- Durable line package
- Polyurethane coated airbags
- North club sail
- Great for training or green fleet racing
- Includes hoist marks, class insignia, and class button
- Upgraded club spar set with sail measurement bands and vang/halyard clam cleats
- Spars offer similar durability to the Optiparts Black/Gold Spar set.
- 40mm boom jaw
- Sail retainers on the sprit ends for easy hoist
- Trigger shackle on mainsheet pennant
- Beginner sleeve sail
- Dolly; foam filled durable tires
- Covers; polyurethane coated polyester w/ a heavy weave
Please call 850-797-2933 or email us at email@example.com
for special deals on fleets for your program.